Courtney Beauty Policy’s
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase on our site or at your service booking or via our social media pages. As part of the services we provide, we may need to collect certain data directly from you using electronic forms on our website, mobile apps, or in paper form, for a range of purposes. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or another phone number)
- Age or date of birth
- Username and password, nickname/screen name
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product preferences
- Your skin type / skin condition / Allergies
- Your hair type
- Your physical characteristics and your skincare concerns
- Contact information for friends, family or other people you would like us to send a message to on your behalf (please ensure that you only submit contact information of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who have consented to receive messages from you or us)
- Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
WHEN WE CAN COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION:
Courtney Beauty can collect your personal information when you:
- Create a customer account on our website or apps;
- Order products or services from the Courtney Beauty website;
- Allow us to track your location;
- Use our online services, such as the chat service;
- Agree to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, web push notifications, SMS or post, depending on your selection;
- Answer surveys or satisfaction questionnaires based on your customer experience;
- Interact with our Company via its official page on social networks or when we suggest re-use of content that you have published on a social network;
- Contact our customer service;
- Send requests for information to our Company;
- Take part in an event we organise or our partners organise;
- Enter a contest, competition or other promotion;
- Browse on the Internet using cookies or similar technology or when you click on advertisements for our products.
WHEN APPLYING FOR A JOB AT COURTNEY BEAUTY:
If you apply for a job at Courtney Beauty we may collect the following information:
- Your identity;
- Your contact details;
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Your cover letter/application letter
As this data concerns your application, please inform us in writing of any changes to your contact details or, more generally, to your career and employment situation, to help us to manage your application efficiently.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION:
Collecting your information allows us/you to do the following:
- Enable you to create a customer account on our website or applications
- Manage your access to your customer account on the Internet or our applications;
- Connect you to external, third party applications, such as when you create an account using an external application such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, or Twitter;
- Process and manage your online orders and their delivery;
- Record purchases made at your service booking with an artist;
- Secure online transactions, prevent fraud, payment incidents and manage debt collection (see our terms and conditions for more details);
- Manage customer relations with respect to any requests for information or complaints you may send us via our website, customer service or social network pages;
- Manage our loyalty programme;
- Trace and manage any alerts you may send us as part of our cosmetic vigilance obligations;
- Manage and optimize your customer experience by improving our knowledge of our customers;
- Propose appropriate, tailored services, particularly when we enhance our products and services;
- Conduct statistical analyses to develop management, measuring and reporting tools in order to adjust and improve our sales, marketing and product manufacturing;
- Subject to your consent, send you information on our offers, news and events on your chosen communication media.
- Contact you regarding contests or competitions that you participate in though our website or our applications;
- Manage your participation in any events to which you have signed up;
- Manage any online job applications.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
To secure a date for a booking, service or appointment Courtney Beauty requires full payment of the required service fees in advance. All bookings if cancelled attract a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount. This charge can be transferred to a later service/booking or products sold by Courtney Beauty.
Courtney Beauty Service Cancellation Policy
- In the unfortunate event you have to cancel your service, appointment/ booking, please inform the Courtney Beauty as soon as possible via email email@example.com or telephone 07760595680. All cancellations will incur a cancellation fees.
- Should you wish to cancel your makeup trial booking at any point, 50% of the trial service fees are non-refundable
- Should you wish to cancel your wedding booking or makeup lesson/ masterclass 50% of the service fees are non-refundable
- Should you wish to cancel any other make-up service 50% of the service fees are non-refundable
- Cancellations by Courtney Beauty due to circumstances including, but not limited to, problems affecting Courtney Beauty’s performance of their obligations where no other suitable alternative can be arranged, a full refund will be given to the client. No further compensation will be offered or accepted.
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of Courtney Beauty including but not limited to weather conditions, safety reasons, where possible Courtney Beauty will endeavour to rectify such situations, however, no compensation will be offered
It is advisable for the client to take out wedding or event insurance to cover themselves against these unforeseen situations.