Courtney Beauty is a Mobile Beauty services and products provider based in and around the Berkshire area. I am looking for professional Spray Tanning Technicians to be part of the world-class Courtney Beauty team.
What I am looking for:
For the Courtney Beauty team, I am looking for professional Spray Tanning Technicians that perform to a high standard in all areas of spray tanning services and are confident and enthusiastic to provide a professional level of customer service for each and every client. All applicants MUST provide proof of a valid Spray Tan qualification, with a minimum of 2-year experience. Applicants must have their own professional kit that they are able to travel with to clients’ homes or have an accessible studio for clients to come to for their appointment. It is preferred that all applicants have a full UK drivers license and a vehicle to be mobile and travel to clients for appointments. You must be reliable, professional and enthusiastic so each client is satisfied with the service provided.
I am offering you the opportunity:
- To schedule clients in and around your local area
- To be flexible, you can select when you wish to work and jobs you want to be put forward for (there is a minimum number of hours required each week to maintain the job)
- To expand and develop your professional portfolio
- You keep all of your tips
- To access a network of industry professionals
- To develop and expand your knowledge
Your Role Within the Courtney Beauty Team:
- To carry out Spray Tan applications for clients.
- To complete all applications within the set time frames.
- To have professional knowledge of treatment methods to ensure that no harm comes to you or the client.
- You must be enthusiastic and welcoming to ensure each and every client is satisfied by the end of their booking
- You MUST have strict Safety, Sterilisation, Sanitation and hygiene procedures.
- To Promote other services and products that Courtney Beauty offers.
- Must be able to carry out spray tan applications (min 2 years’ experience)
- Work must be to a professional standard
- You must be trust worthy and reliable
- You must be able to speak English
- Have a Full UK Driving License, and have your own vehicle to commute between clients
- Be fully insured
- Work under the Courtney Beauty Branding and meet our professional standards
- Have a fully functional high standard kit
- Keep a clean and up to date kit
- Pass a trade test to show your skillset
- Provide a professional portfolio detailing your previous work
- You set the prices for your services to reflect your own knowledge and skills within your area of the industry and additional travel costs
- Courtney Beauty will take a percentage of each service booked under the Courtney Beauty name.
- You keep all your tips
- Uniform Provided (Courtney Beauty T-shirt)
- Company Events
- Employee Discount
Clients will enquire via the Courtney Beauty website and then I will pass on the enquiry so see if you are available, once you are available, I will allow the customer to pay a deposit for the service and their booking is secured and you are required to perform the service on the day, time and location of the booking.
Masks, Hand Sanitisers, Sanitise products and tools in-between clients, Social Distancing where possible, Regular Covid tests and logging with NHS track and Trace